New Start Recovery Solutions at
Flight Attendants Drug and Alcohol Program Conference 2023
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2023
Doug Hames, NorCal Clinical Outreach, is thrilled to be here at the FADAP Conference 2023 in Baltimore. If you are attending the conference, please drop by and visit with Doug!
We have an awesome team here at New Start Recovery Solutions! We provide intervention and access to personalized dual-diagnosis addiction recovery treatment. Our dual diagnosis rehabs in Northern California provide holistic medically managed detox and residential, outpatient, outpatient primary mental health care services; and Virtual IOP treatment for individuals, families and professionals.
Don’t let addiction rule your life!
Call for a confidential consultation today at 866-303-6275.
Recovery is not a hard landing, it’s a journey.
FADAP is a substance-abuse prevention program, created for and promoted by the flight attendant profession; and funded by the FAA.
FADAP provides stigma free information on substance use, abuse and dependence.
Airline Professionals Alcohol and Drug Rehab Treatment
NSRS at the FADAP Conference 2023
Flight Attendants experience high stress situations daily. The work demands (and stress) for flight attendants, especially in the last 12+ months, have skyrocketed.
Functional alcoholics will begin to increasingly drink to cope. However, the health effects of consuming large daily amounts of alcohol will catch up with the individual – sooner or later.
No one wants to take time off work for rehab. But in the long run – taking the time to take care of yourself by seeking treatment is time well spent.
Discovering sobriety and wellness – and the improvement in the quality of life – is a joyful experience!
Sierra HWC Addiction Rehab Services
We Accept Most Insurance In-Network
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• General Outpatient Services
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Care
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Relapse Prevention
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab: Wellness for Warriors®
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Alumni Program
Sierra Health + Wellness Centers Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions
Recovery Happens Counseling Services
New Start Recovery Solutions locations serve California, Nevada and the U.S.
Recovery Happens Counseling Services outpatient addiction and mental health treatment is located in Sacramento (Rancho Cordova).
Virtual IOP is available for California residents.
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Reno, Nevada
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Call General Admissions 866-303-6275
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions or Recovery Happens Counseling Services staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Redding, Martinez or Reno – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services.
• New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services are VA Community Care Providers; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest