Sierra HWC Careers
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers Careers
Career Opportunities in Multiple Locations – Join Our Team
We are growing! Now Hiring
Full Time Employee Benefits:
• 100% Paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
• 10 Days Paid Vacation Days
• 9 Paid Holidays Per Year
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers is recruiting talented and caring professionals to join our team in various locations.
We are growing with new locations in Northern California. Our current staff openings are in Concord, Bangor, Sacramento and Monterey.
We provide competitive compensation, benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord: https://www.newstartrecoverysolutions.com
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento: https://nsrs-sacramento.com
Recovery Happens Counseling Services: https://www.recoveryhappenscounselingservices.com
• Each patient is evaluated and receives a biopsychosocial assessment and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• Individuals located in Monterey, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area struggling with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happen Counseling Services are a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
• We Accept Most Insurance and work with Union and EAP Programs.
In-Network Insurance Accepted
We are in-network with the following insurers:
Aetna ∙ Anthem Blue Cross ∙ Blue Shield of California ∙ Beacon Health Options ∙ Contra Costa ∙ Halcyon Behavioral ∙ Kaiser ∙ Magellan Health ∙ MHN ∙ TriWest
We are a VA Community Care Center
We work out of network with most PPO insurance.
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or Medi-Cal.