Monterey CA Residential Inpatient Addiction Rehab
Residential Detox and Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment Rehab
Holistic Sustainable Addiction Recovery
Questions and Admissions Phone: 866-303-6275
Find Rehab Near Me
Evidence-based, Dual Diagnosis Holistic Addiction Recovery
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is part of a Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances. We are owned and operated
by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers.
Sierra HWC Addiction Rehab Services
We Accept Most Insurance In-Network
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• General Outpatient Services
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Care
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Relapse Prevention
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab: Wellness for Warriors®
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Alumni Program
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey Video Tour
Call General Admissions 866-303-6275
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions or Recovery Happens Counseling Services staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Redding, Martinez or Reno – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services.
• New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services are VA Community Care Providers; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest