Sacramento CA Residential Inpatient Addiction Rehab
Residential Detox and Dual Diagnosis Addiction Treatment Rehab
Holistic Sustainable Addiction Recovery
Admissions Phone: 866-303-6275
Find Rehab Near Me
Sierra HWC Addiction Rehab Services
We Accept Most Insurance In-Network
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Residential Inpatient Rehab Treatment
• General Outpatient Services
• Outpatient Primary Mental Health Care
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Mindfulness for Recovery
• Telehealth Virtual IOP Intensive Outpatient Program
• Relapse Prevention
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• PHP ‘Day Program’ Partial Hospitalization Program
• IOP Intensive Outpatient Treatment
• Veteran PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab: Wellness for Warriors®
• VA Community Care Provider
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
• Alumni Program
Northern California Evidence-Based
Trauma Informed Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Call General Admissions 866-303-6275
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions or Recovery Happens Counseling Services staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Redding, Martinez or Reno – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services.
• New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services are VA Community Care Providers; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest