Residential Inpatient Addiction Rehab Centers
New Start Recovery Solutions has residential rehab treatment for addiction and dual diagnosis (co-occurring mental health issues) for adults ages 18+.
As a premier provider of Northern California behavioral health care for adults and families experiencing addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances – we serve Northern California and the U.S.
Dual diagnosis addiction recovery treatment is our specialty.
We work with patients to regain sobriety and also resolve any underlying issues that may be fueling the addiction. Dual diagnosis includes treatment for PTSD, trauma, depression, anxiety and more.
Residential Inpatient Addiction Treatment Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
We are all in this together!
We are dedicated to helping those in need.
Call General Admissions 866-303-6275
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.