Residential Inpatient Addiction Rehab Centers
New Start Recovery Solutions residential rehab dual diagnosis treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health issues is available for adults ages 18+.
As a premier provider of Northern California behavioral health care for adults and families experiencing addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances – we serve Northern California, Reno and the U.S.
Dual diagnosis addiction recovery treatment is our specialty. We work with patients to regain sobriety and also resolve any underlying issues that may be fueling the addiction. Dual diagnosis includes treatment for PTSD, trauma, depression, anxiety and more.
Residential Inpatient Addiction Treatment Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions Concord, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Reno, Nevada
New Start Recovery Solutions Bangor, CA
New Start Recovery Solutions Sacramento, CA
Recovery Happens Counseling Services Sacramento CA
Call General Admissions 866-303-6275
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions or Recovery Happens Counseling Services staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies; including CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• If you or your loved one is located in Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Fair Oaks, Redding, Martinez or Reno – and are dealing with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services.
• New Start Recovery Solutions and Recovery Happens Counseling Services are VA Community Care Providers; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
Kaiser Preferred Provider
VA Community Care Provider In-Network with TriWest