Addiction Recovery Treatment at Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Evidence-Based, Whole Person Addiction Recovery
Rediscovering Sobriety with Wellness is a Joyful Experience!
Sierra HWC Personalized Addiction Treatment
• Each patient is evaluated by our staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment.
• Each patient receives an individualized treatment plan.
• Recovery treatment includes individual counseling, group counseling and individualized medication protocol (when needed).
• We use nutrition as a critical component of addiction recovery.
• Our whole person evidence-based treatment holistic therapies include mindfulness relapse prevention, yoga, and meditation.
Sierra HWC Addiction Rehab Services
• Medically Managed Detoxification
• Men & Women ages 18+ for all services
• 24-hour on-site monitoring
• Dual Diagnosis Integrated Treatment
• Residential Addiction Rehab Centers
• Outpatient Addiction Rehab Centers
• Whole Person Addiction Recovery
• Relapse Prevention
• EAP Programs
• 24-hour transportation available; including local airports
• Trauma-Informed Treatment
• Functional Alcoholic and Addict Rehab
• Dual Diagnosis Treatment (Our Specialty)
• (PHP) Partial Hospitalization Programs
• (IOP) Intensive Outpatient Programs
• Veteran/Military PTSD Dual Diagnosis Rehab
• Military Addiction Rehab Center – We are a VA Community Care Center
• TriWest In-network (Proud to be Serving our Military!)
At New Start Recovery Solutions – New Starts are Possible
New Start Recovery Solutions rehab treatment centers
are owned and operated by Sierra Health and Wellness Centers.
A new start in life is just a short step away at our New Start Recovery Solutions locations.
We are a Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other addictive substances.
We serve the needs of individuals, families and professionals.
We are a VA Community Care Partner – TriWest In-network. Veterans Programs are available for those experiencing addiction with PTSD and other dual diagnosis issues.
Our staff understands how difficult it is to see a loved one suffer with addiction, depression, or other behavioral issues. We have made it our mission to carefully and compassionately guide patients into recovery and a better quality of life.
Before our patients enter treatment and begin to recover – we conduct a comprehensive assessment.
Assessments allow us to individualize treatment plans and place our clients in the appropriate program. This creates the clinical setting for a successful recovery.
Individual Treatment Plans – Tailored to Each Individual
Effective substance abuse treatment requires personalized care and an addiction plan with addiction recovery treatment that fits the specific needs of each individual.
Drug use patterns, co-occurring disorders and social problems require a differing approaches that are unique to each individual.
Partial Hospitalization Extended Care is crafted for those who have completed primary treatment, or are coming back from a lapse in recovery.
It provides a structured program that addresses all aspects of building a healthy lifestyle while treating each client’s mental health and/or substance abuse issues in a supportive, clinical setting.
Therapeutic treatment in extended care includes Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy CBT, EMDR and Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention. We provide holistic treatment and whole person growth with evidence based integrated therapies. This gives our patients a sturdy base from which to experience personal growth and thrive.
A major goal in our rehab treatment is to help clients resolve underlying traumas that drive substance abuse. We assist our patients in creating a personalized sobriety plan that works for them.
Making the jump from active addiction to active recovery can seem impossible, but the journey begins with the desire to make a new start in life and the strength to follow through.
We are here for our patients every step of the way. We assist our patients to achieve recovery and a better quality of life through our addiction rehab centers in Northern California.
For a Confidential Consultation –
Call New Start Recovery Solutions at 866-303-6275
Questions? Contact Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Psychology Today • Network Therapy • EAP (Employee Assistance Programs of San Francisco) • International Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Association • California Consortium of Addiction Programs & Professionals • California Department of Alcohol and Drug Programs • Flight Attendant Alcohol and Drug Program • VA Community Care Center