New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey
Monterey Hiring Staff – June 2022 Opening
NSRS Monterey Hiring Staff Members
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey opens in June 2022. Our location in Monterey is hiring staff members.
Join Our Team – We are Growing!
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is part of our Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances.
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is part of the Sierra Health and Wellness Centers network of care.
Current Monterey Staff Openings – May 22, 2022
∙Clinical Psychologist- FT & PT- Sign On Bonus
∙ Drug & Alcohol Therapist (AMFT, ACSW,LCSW, LMFT,)
FT & PT – Urgently Hiring
∙Substance Use Disorder Counselor $22/hr – $30/hr
∙ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) 1 K Sign on Bonus-
NOCs, PM, and Per Diem Shifts $37 – $43 Per Hour
∙ Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
1 K Sign on Bonus- All Shifts $35 – $43 Per Hour
How To Apply for Any Staff Opening Above
1.Click on the links above to Apply.
2. Attach Resume.
3. Submit Application
Now Hiring Nurse Practitioner
1. To Apply, email our Human Resources Department.
2. Compose the email with this title:
Jona McKinnon, HR Director – Monterey Staff Application
3. Attach a Cover Letter and Resume
Full Time Employee Benefits:
• Competitive Salary Structure
• 100% Paid Individual Insurance Premiums:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Accident
• 10 Days Paid Vacation Days Annually
• 10 Paid Holidays Per Year
• 401k Matching
Join Our Team – We are Growing!
Sierra Health and Wellness Centers is a Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers for adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances or mental health issues.
Competitive Benefits and Career Opportunities
We provide competitive compensation, awesome benefits, and opportunities for career development and advancement.
If you would like to be a part of a dynamic and growing company with impressive benefits – dedicated to providing best quality and compassionate evidence-based addiction recovery care to patients – please join us!
New Start Recovery Solutions Dual Diagnosis Addiction Rehabs
New Start Recovery Solutions Monterey is part of our Northern California network of dual diagnosis drug and alcohol rehabs. See the main website at New Start Recovery Solutions.
We Specialize in Evidence-based and Trauma-Informed Dual Diagnosis Treatment. Whole person addiction treatment assists our patients to achieve sustainable sobriety.
Residential Inpatient Treatment | Outpatient IOP and PHP Addiction Treatment | Telehealth
Our Northern California network of leading behavioral health centers provide dual diagnosis treatment to adults and families who suffer from addiction to alcohol, opiates, amphetamines and other substances.
Our Inpatient Residential Rehabs are located in Concord, Bangor, Sacramento. And now – Monterey.
YOUR LIFE AWAITS – MAKE A NEW START NOW!
• Each patient is evaluated by New Start Recovery Solutions staff and receives a biopsychosocial assessment; and an individualized treatment plan.
• We use Mindfulness for Relapse Prevention and other whole person evidence-based therapies.
• Our holistic therapies include CBT, DBT, Brainspotting, yoga and more.
• Individuals located in Monterey, Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Bay Area, San Rafael, Monterey, Sacramento, Chico, Paradise, Redding, Martinez or other Northern California area struggling with a drug abuse or an alcohol use disorder – welcome to evidence-based whole person addiction treatment at New Start Recovery Solutions.
• New Start Recovery Solutions is a VA Community Care Provider; in-network with TriWest.
• Our trauma-informed dual diagnosis treatment is effective for PTSD, depression, anxiety and more.
• Veteran PTSD Treatment Programs – Residential and Outpatient.
• Treatment Programs for First Responders, Union Members and Professionals.
• We Accept Most Insurance and work with Union and EAP Programs.
In-Network Insurance Accepted
We are a VA Community Care Center
We are in-network with the following insurers:
Aetna ∙ Anthem Blue Cross ∙ Blue Shield of California ∙ Beacon Health Options ∙ Contra Costa ∙ Halcyon Behavioral ∙ Kaiser ∙ Magellan Health ∙ MHN ∙ TriWest
We work out of network with most PPO insurance.
∙ Union and EAP Programs
∙ VA Community Care Provider
Please Note: We cannot accept Medicare, Medicaid or MediCal.